I was searching for stories to blog when I stumbled upon hashtag #BookBrunch. My Twitter feed is full with food-inspired tweets.
The trend started with this tweet by Little, Brown and Company.
I see that contributors are creative with their tweets. I bet majority of them are hungry by now. I know I am!
Here is a collection of tweets that stir my appetite the most:
- ‘The Perks of Being a Wallflower’ by Stephen Chbosky
- ‘A Game of Thrones’ by George R.R. Martin
- ‘The Taming of the Shrew’ by William Shakespeare
- ‘Crime and Punishment’ by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- ‘Great Expectations’ by Charles Dickens
- ‘A Thousand Splendid Suns’ by Khaled Hosseini
Last but not least, my contribution to the topic:
- ‘Looking for Alaska’ by John Green
What would be your #BookBrunch? Share your tweet with us in the comment box below.